To swap out a number dynamically on your website, you will need to configure Dynamic Number Insertion for the channel(s) you're looking to track.
You can it up by following these steps:
- Click Dynamic Insertion (DNI) in the number configuration menu, you can find this to the left hand side of the call flow
- Select the name of your website
- Click + Add Number
- Select the medium you would like to track from the list (if you need to use a custom medium, type it in the box and then select it from the list)
- Enter the number on the website to be replaced
- Select the tracking number to be shown
- Click Confirm
- Then click Save
- Once saved, click on the Snippet tab to get the unique tracking code for your website
- Click on the tracking code to copy it to the clipboard
Once the Dynamic Number Insertion is configured and the script is installed, the phone number on the website will be replaced with the Analytix tracking number based on the configuration.
Congratulations, your dynamic number insertion is now configured!